Enhance Your Best Asset with a Customized Smile Makeover
A smile makeover is a comprehensive treatment plan designed to address all of your aesthetic dental concerns. At Czaplicki Family Dentistry, we provide a full spectrum of cosmetic dentistry treatments to address issues such as chips, staining, excessive spacing, and more. If you are dissatisfied with the appearance of your smile due to cosmetic concerns, Dr. Don Czaplicki can create a plan that fits within your budget. To begin your smile makeover journey today, contact our Milwaukee office to schedule your personal consultation.
Beginning Your Smile Makeover Journey
Before you undergo any cosmetic treatments, it is important to determine an appropriate plan of action. During your consultation with Dr. Czaplicki, he will get to know your goals and closely evaluate your smile and oral health. Once your evaluation is complete, Dr. Czaplicki will provide you with different options to address your aesthetic concerns.
After Dr. Czaplicki has determined which procedures are best for your unique needs and budget, we can create a mockup of what your new smile will look like. This mockup process allows you and Dr. Czaplicki to make any changes to your smile makeover plan before any treatments are performed.
Popular Treatment Options
A smile makeover may include any number of cosmetic treatments, including:
- Porcelain Veneers - These thin, ceramic shells are bonded to the front of your natural teeth. This treatment alone can make a huge difference in your smile, covering cracks, chips, and stains, and even improving the appearance of gapped or slightly crooked teeth.
- Teeth Whitening - We offer several brands of teeth whitening, including KöR Whitening, to meet each patient's unique needs. Whether you select in-office or take-home whitening, you can expect a brighter, more dazzling smile in little time.
- Invisalign® - Invisalign® is a discreet alternative to traditional orthodontic treatment. Invisalign® uses clear, plastic aligners that fit snugly over your natural teeth. These aligners gradually move your teeth into their new positions, while providing more discreet, comfortable treatment than metal braces.
- Dental Bonding - Dental bonding is an affordable alternative to porcelain veneers. Dr. Czaplicki may recommend bonding composite to cover stains, chips, cracks, and even lengthen or reshape worn-down teeth.
- Gum Reshaping - Gum reshaping can gently and permanently treat smiles with excessive or uneven gum tissue. By creating an even, proportionate gum line, Dr. Czaplicki can provide you with a bigger, brighter, and more symmetrical smile.
Some patients will only need one treatment to achieve the results they desire, while others may need several. These cosmetic services can be combined into a small number of appointments, or spread out over several months to ease scheduling or budgetary restrictions.
The Benefits of a Custom Smile Makeover
When you undergo a smile makeover with Dr. Czaplicki, you will enjoy several benefits including:
- The convenience of having a full spectrum of cosmetic treatments available in one office
- A high level of personalization and a dentist who listens closely to his patients' goals
- A team who is willing to work within patients' budgets, since our team believes everyone deserves a beautiful smile
Regardless of the plan you choose, you can expect to benefit from increased greatly enhanced self-confidence in your appearance.
Flexible Financing Available
To mitigate the cost of your smile makeover, we proudly accept CareCredit℠ patient financing. We also accept all major forms of payment and have trained personnel who can help you navigate the financing process.
Contact Us to Learn More
To learn more about Czaplicki Family Dentistry and schedule a smile makeover evaluation, contact us today.
“I've been going there for several years, they are all very nice and go out of their way to accommodate you with any issue.” Diane D.