Rebuild Your Smile with Customized Treatment
Are you experiencing multiple oral health problems that are affecting your ability to chew, speak, and smile? Dr. Donald Czaplicki offers full mouth reconstruction at his Milwaukee office. Full mouth reconstruction is a customized procedure combining several treatments to restore function, health, and aesthetics to severely compromised smiles.
Contact Czaplicki Family Dentistry today to schedule a consultation. No matter how compromised your smile is today, we can help you rebuild a comfortable, healthy smile you can be proud to share.
The Components of a Full Mouth Reconstruction
The purpose of a full mouth reconstruction is to assess the current needs of your smile and address them all at once to restore health and function. Dr. Czaplicki will conduct an in-depth analysis of your current state of oral health, identify your needs, take note of your concerns and goals, and create a customized treatment plan that can include any combination of general, restorative, and cosmetic procedures:
- Dental Implants: If you are missing teeth, or have teeth that require extraction because of advanced tooth decay or extreme damage, dental implants are the very best way to replace them. These titanium posts are surgically implanted in the jaw bone, providing the ultimate support for dentures and crowns.
- Dentures: Whether you are missing one, several, or all of your teeth, custom dentures can provide an excellent replacement, restoring your ability to bite, chew, and enunciate. We provide dentures that are precisely crafted to achieve a comfortable fit and a natural appearance.
- Dental Crowns: These custom prosthetic teeth are often used to restore a tooth following a root canal. They may also be used to restore a dental implant if you have lost a single tooth. Crowns are designed to fully cover a tooth down to the gum line, restoring balance and aesthetics to your bite.
- Root Canal: If you have a tooth that is severely infected, a root canal can eliminate the infection and salvage the healthy outer portion of the tooth. Modern dentistry techniques have made this treatment virtually painless and more effective than ever before.
- Gum Treatment: A smile must have a healthy foundation before solutions like dental implants and dentures can serve their purpose. During your initial examination, we can identify the presence of gum disease or other conditions that require attention.
- Porcelain Veneers: Once you have addressed all the health and functional issues affecting your smile, you have some healthy teeth with minor aesthetic imperfections that you would like to conceal. Veneers are custom porcelain shells that attach to the front surface of your teeth to achieve an appearance of symmetry in your smile.
Making Treatment Comfortable
Your comfort is a priority. Some full mouth reconstruction patients require lengthy treatments that require long periods in the dentist's chair. Many others simply feel anxious about visiting the dentist.
No matter how compromised your smile is today, we can help you rebuild a comfortable, healthy smile you can be proud to share.
We offer sedation options to help you achieve maximum comfort and relaxation during your treatment. We encourage you to be completely forward and honest during your initial consultation so we can determine which accommodations will best help you achieve comfort and relaxation during treatment.
Get Started Today
Don't wait any longer to begin experiencing all the benefits of a healthy smile. Schedule a consultation today.