Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Czaplicki Family Dentistry's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Czaplicki Family Dentistry
Click here for door to door driving directions
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Hales Corners, WI so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. We do not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
Our Office Features
- The new DIAGNOdent Laser is here and we are the first on our block to have one! It takes the place of that instrument (explorer) we stick in your tooth to check for cavities. It is actually a laser that digitally reads decay in graduating degrees within your tooth. No more guesswork!
- State-of-the-Art Intraoral Camera Network System
- With our State-of-the-Art Intraoral Camera Network System, our patients can see their teeth on a video monitor.
- This enables them to Co-Diagnose treatment and understand the condition of their oral health.
- CAESEY - A Complete Multi-Media Interactive Patient Education Module
- We use CAESEY to explain Dental Procedures, to show before and after images, and to demonstrate proper home dental health care. CAESEY is an easy way to learn about the various treatment choices available today.
- Computerized Diagnostic Equipment
- Aids in the Diagnoses and Treatment of TMJ Disorder and Craniofacial Pain.
- This computerized equipment allows us to pick up difficult TM Joint and muscle problems that may be physically impossible for a clinician to detect. It includes:
- Joint Vibration Analysis - to measure joint sound. Joint Sounds correspond to various degrees of health or pathology within the joints.
- EMG - to measure the activity of the muscles that cause facial pain and determine a resting position for those muscles to decrease the muscle spasms.
- Computerized Jaw Tracking - to measure and record jaw movements in order to locate, duplicate and verify the correct relationship between the upper and lower jaw.
- STRICT INFECTION CONTROL
- Our patients safety is extremely important to us.
- We follow the most current and effective infection control procedures.
- We sterilize all hand pieces and instruments for each patient by autoclaving and chemical sterilization and disinfection.
- We use disposable items wherever possible.
- We take great pride in Keeping You Safe.
- DIGITAL X-RAY
- Digital x-ray Reduces radiation to the patient up to 90% over traditional x rays, and allows us to enhance and enlarge images to diagnose with more accuracy.
- Patients are able to see their own x-rays on a large screen to better understand what the doctor has diagnosed; better patient education and understanding.
- CEREC 3D
- This technology allows us to make crowns or onlays in the office, all in ONE visit. No messy impressions or temporaries.
- Cerec 3D is a computer CAD/CAM machine that has a small camera connected to it. The dentist uses the camera to scan your tooth after the tooth is prepared. The scanned image is then sent to a milling machine where a porcelain crown or onlay is made, and can be placed in the mouth that same visit.
- ORAL CANCER SCREENING (CDX)
- A non-invasive brush biopsy test to examine a suspicious area in the mouth for abnormal cells that may be pre-cancerous or cancer cells.
- ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE MOUTHGUARDS (by Under Armour)
- Custom fit "performance enhancing" mouth guards for contact and non-contact sports. Made exclusively by dentists.
- These mouthguard not only protect your teeth and jaw, but have been scientifically proven to increase your strength ,endurance, and speed up reaction time. HOW? They enlarge airway openings and improve airflow into the body which increase oxygen intake, and they decreasing stress from clenching.